Friday 1 June 2012

dedicated to 8-8-88

accidently I fell in love with you, i can't explain the reason why


maybe it was your enigmatic soul,
that gave me wings to fly


maybe it was your loving smile in your thick lips,
that made a warm and gentle embrace


maybe it was your soothing brown eyes,
that lit up the darkest place where I used to be


maybe it was because you saved me,
reminded me of how love feels


i don't know for sure the reason


but i do know that...


that i love you so,


there may be times that we fight, 
but for same reason I can’t stay mad at you for along time.


so i am thankful to be in your presence 
and I always wish to be with you for nothing could make me happier 
to grow old with you
 *Ameeen*


"thank 
God 
every 
day 
for
putting 
you 
in 
my 
way"

No comments:

Post a Comment