Thursday 11 August 2011

the most played songs on my playlist

below are 50 songs that i  love to listen most (according to my nokia's chart)

50. Aku bukan bang Thoyib - Wali Band
49. Be Mine - Aditya
48. Ku Menunggu - Rossa
47. You are the universe - Brand New Heavies
46. Talking to the moon -  Bruno Mars
45. Insomnia - Sabrina
44. Give it away - Red Hot Chili Pepper
43. Irreplaceable - Beyonce Knowles
42. Somebody to Love - Mark Ronson
41. Le Ragazze - Neri Per Caso
40. Kiss me through the phone - Soulja Boy
39. All about money - Meja
38. Party Rock Athem - LFMAO
37. Disco Romanci - Elena Gheorghe
36. Wait a minute - Pussicat dolls
35. Satu-satunya Cinta - Mahadewi
34. Bendera - Coklat
33. Decode - Paramore
32. Only girl (in the world) - Rihanna
31. So Special - Oka feat Sabria
30. When You're gone - Bryan Adams feat Melanie C
29. Halo - Beyonce Knowles
28. Everybody knew - Citra Scholastika
27. Ignorance - Paramore
26. Karma - Alicia Keys
25. ABG tua - Vivi Rosalita
24. The game of Love - Santana feat Michelle Branch
23. Beri aku kesempatan - Djanewa (indie)
22. Down on My knees - Ayo
21. Just my imagination - the Cranberries
20. Its so cool - Madonna
19. Demi Nama Cinta - The Virgin
18. Jamaica's Away - Souljah
17. If i were you - Hoobastank
16. Give me one reason - Tracy Chapman
15. You give me something - James Morisson
14. Love the way you lie part 2 - Rihanna feat Eminem
13. Just the way you are - Bruno Mars
12. Tabir Rahasia - felish (indie)
11. This Is Life - Amy Mcdonald
10. Alejandro - Lady Gaga
09. As long as you love me - Backstreet boys
08. Billionaire - Travie McCoy feat Bruno Mars
07. Club can't handle me - Flo Rida
06. Stereo love - Edward Maya
05. Judas (remix) - Lady gaga
04. On the floor - Jennifer Lopez feat Pitbul
03. Harusnya memilih aku - Terry
02. What's My name - Rihanna

and...the most played  is:
01. Hey Soul Sister - Train



No comments:

Post a Comment